All your questions answered
Total Running Club is Malaysia’s premier running club, offering group training classes by expert coaches to runners of all ages and ability levels.
We host bi-weekly TRC classes. Our Wednesday evening classes are from 18:30 – 20:00 and Saturday morning classes are from 07:00 – 08:30.
Classes are held at our home venue, Sentul Depot, Kuala Lumpur.
1. Group classes led by an experienced running coach are a great way to switch up your training and fast-track your journey to a fitter and faster you.
2. To become a better runner you need to add speed and strength workouts to your training regime. If you always run at the same speed or distance, your body will quickly adapt to this, getting comfortable with the session, and you will not progress.
3. Led by Head Coach, Jeff Ross, our classes are designed to push you out of your comfort zone, improve your fitness and make you a better runner.
4. Our coaches will teach you correct warm-up drills and stretching routines to ensure you reach your full potential safely.
5. Our coaches will lead you through a new group workout at each class, where you’ll be put through your paces doing speed and strength exercises.
6. Our coaches will analyse your form and technique to ensure you prevent injuries and increase your running efficiency.
7. With TRC’s social group environment, you will always have people at your side to help push your limits.
Here is a Saturday morning example of what you can expect at a class:
07:00 Arrival, parking, and check-in at Depot
07:15 Group warm up within Depot
07:35 Weekly workout explanation and coaching
07:45 Break into groups for Workout of the Week
08:15 Cool down stretching within Depot
Total Running Club was created by Fresh Events Asia Sdn. Bhd. (782336X). They are the Trademark owners, Rights Holder and Organiser. Fresh Events also owns and organises The Music Run, Malaysia’s largest 5k running event, and Powerman Malaysia, the World’s largest duathlon.
We operate a credits system at Total Running Club whereby you purchase a Credits Package in advance that can be used to book classes and other future offerings from TRC.
– Credits can be purchased at www.totalrunningclub.com by clicking on the ‘Book a Class’ button. You will then be directed to a third party Registration Platform called RunTixx where you will be asked to create an account and enter in your personal details.
– Choose the Credits Package most suited to your needs then you will be directed to the checkout for payment. Payments are made via a third party payment gateway called eGHL and include payment options for credit and debit cards, online banking and e-wallets.
– Once you have successfully paid for a Credits Package, you will receive a payment receipt email and your credits will be available in your account.
– Classes can be booked at www.totalrunningclub.com by clicking on the ‘Book a Class’ button. Once you have purchased a Credits Package, you can access your available credits on your Accounts Page on the RunTixx platform.
– Choose your desired class on the Classes Schedule on the RunTixx platform, click ‘Book Class’ and the class credits will be deducted from your account.
– You can book multiple classes up to 4 weeks in advance.
– Your class bookings will be shown on your Accounts Page, with an individual QR code generated for each booked class.
– Once you have successfully booked a class, you will receive a booking receipt email with a QR code which you will need to present at the class registration counter.
A single training class costs MYR 40. When you purchase a Credits Package you will receive bonus credits which make the cost per class cheaper. Please refer to our Class Bookings page for further details on available credits packages.
No. SST is charged on top of the advertised credits price. SST is a mandatory Government Sales Tax charged at 6%.
Yes, transaction fees from third party ticketing agents are included in the advertised credits price.
First time purchasers of a Bundle Credits Package will be entitled to receive a FREE Total Running Club T-shirt. You will be required to enter your T-shirt sizing on the registration page – please be sure to check the sizing chart to ensure you select your correct size. T-shirts will also be available for purchase on the registration page.
Cancellations are free if made prior to 24 hours of a scheduled class time. If you cancel a class within 24 hours of the scheduled class time, you wil forfeit the class credits.
No. Entries are not transferable.
Yes, you can register your spouse and up to 4 children on your account and use your Credits Package to book classes under their individual names.
Yes, we have several options for children, and we know how to make it fun and safe for all ages. Helping the next generation to be fitter and healthier is one of our Club’s key objectives.
Yes, please email [email protected] to enquire about corporate packages.
Yes, there is ample free parking available at Sentul Depot.
Please present your Booking QR code to the TRC team members at the registration counter, located at the entrance to the main Sentul Depot building.
Each class consists of a group warm-up, an explanation of the class session, a running workout and a group stretching session
The running workout forms the bulk of the exercise you will do at the class and is designed to give you a very good workout! Examples include:
• Fartlek Session
• Interval Training
• Sprint Training
• Circuit Training
• Time Trials
In the case of bad weather, we will host classes in Sentul Depot’s large covered areas which are suitable for a good workout session. If these areas are unavailable, we may take the decision to cancel the class. We will keep you informed of the weather plans prior to the class start time.
Yes, a complimentary water refill station is available at the venue.
Please present your Booking QR code to a member of the TRC crew upon arrival.
The car parking area at Sentul Depot is safe and valuables can be discreetly left in your car.
Yes, toilets are available at the class venue.
Yes! Sessions are adapted for all fitness levels, so you don’t have to worry if you think you might be one of the least fit – it really does not matter. Our coaching team will manage this carefully to make sure you feel comfortable.
Totally! We welcome newcomers and it’s a great idea to start your running journey within a Club. Our classes are suitable for all fitness and ability levels.
Absolutely! We have lots of strong runners in our Club and you’ll always find somebody that is as fast as you (or maybe even faster)!
The total distance covered in a class typcially ranges from 5 – 10km, dependent on the Workout of the Week.
Sentul Depot is blessed with a range of fantastic areas to exercise. Our classes will make use of the covered depot buildings, the roads within the venue and the running path that winds through the beautiful Sentul West Park.
Just bring water and lots of energy!
You should wear suitable running attire and bring a change of clothes for afterwards; you are going to sweat!
Official Total Running Club merchandise will soon be available for purchase anytime via the RunTixx registration page.
– No delivery options are available for the purchase of merchandise items via the registration page. Customers are required to collect your purchased merchandise whilst attending a class at Sentul Depot.
We take photos at every class and post them at our Facebook Page and Gallery Page at www.totalrunningclub.com. Remember to smile for the camera!
Please refer to the Covid-19 Safety Measures page at www.totalrunningclub.com.
Please fill out the Contact Form on this website and we’ll do our best to assist you.